Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Teammate!

Get excited, people.  I would like to introduce you all to my new teammate... *drum roll please*


Michael!  Ta daaaa.  Last semester, Michael worked in Denver at FOCUS headquarters in the International Missions department working on advertising stuff.  He was doing an internship to finish up his degree in advertising at South Dakota State University.  Now, I know what you're thinking- "Two people on the same team in NYC from South Dakota?  What!  Two?  I didn't even think there were people in South Dakota!"  It's okay and totally understandable, because I thought the same thing.

Michael has really been good for our team, bringing much joy and a renewed zeal.  He is hilarious and a very good and holy brother in Christ.  Please pray for him, as it is hard to start as an on-campus missionary mid-semester.

A bientot!

1 comment: