Sunday, July 17, 2011

Brother


This is Daniel.  He is my brother.  My one and only sibling.  Being at home has allowed me to spend lots of time with him, which is the thing I was looking forward to the most.  My mom's been out of town a lot, so it's just been the two of us.  It seems that's how it's always been, and that's the way I like it.

Daniel and me at our uncle's wedding
Tonight, for instance, we sat on the couch and ate leftovers while watching the Women's World Cup, trying to figure out whether or not Japan had actually already won and we were just watching a repeat, as I attempted to convince him that sweet potatoes are, in fact, delicious while we reminisced about that time that our dad got my mom's birthday confused with my step-mom's.  Haha, whoops.

Good times.  How I love this kid.

1 comment: